Monday 5 December 2011

Recipe One: Chicken Chow Mein


I wish I could say I started off this project with an amazing recipe but this one was slightly...meh
It REALLY needs more seasoning.

I was tossing up whether to put a printable recipe at the end of my posts and I have made the decision not to. I'd like to think if people wanted a copy they would have to write it down by hand and add it to their own collection.

I believe, among other things foods are memories.
How beautiful when the memories are recorded by hand for others to one day search through and wonder what was the owner like in a time before now?
I know the rushed scribble of my grandmother every time she records the birth of a new grandchild and the loose, exhausted scroll of the day after Christmas.
And I hope my I can give that gift of reverie to my grandchildren.




1 comment:

  1. Wow!. This is the recipe I'm looking for in a long time and finally, I found it. I will buy all the important ingredients given here because I will try this one for our dinner tomorrow. I hope there are more Recipes For Stir Fry will be posted here. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete