Saturday 14 January 2012

Minecraft Cake



In April last year I made my husband a Minecraft birthday cake. I posted it on my other blog (horrible photo and all) and it has been an absolute hit ever since. It still gets heaps of visits everyday.

I think about if any of those people then click to see the rest of the blog & notice I don't use it anymore and then they never give it a second thought?

Now what if they came here & noticed I write ALL the time and then they decided to have more of a look around and then what if they were inspired enough to make something else from here!!!???

Anyhow, I am putting up said 'horrible photo'.

If you've come here after searching for 'Minecraft Cake' or something similar, please have a look around :) Tell me what you think, maybe take away another recipe to make for yourself or your family?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment